Monday, March 24, 2008

Email

I use gmail--it's designed for efficiency and I don't have to change my e-dress when my service provider changes. I have about 30 folders (as opposed to four at my hcpl.net e-dress) and keep my inbox filled with messages that require my action in some way. Others I delete or store in a folder, just as I do with my hcpl.net messages. I don't use the contact list at hcpl.net--the software is not very convenient (or perhaps I'm spoiled by gmail's versatility and robustness :o}) and I don't need to communicate with others in the system via email very much.

And I was very pleased to see that you linked to snopes.com--they are, without a doubt, one of the greatest public service sites on the Internet. I use it religiously and refer others to it, as well.

No comments: