Saturday, November 17, 2007

Podcasts

I can't listen to podcasts at work, but I've downloaded them to my Itunes at home in the past. The iTunes store has a HUGE listing of podcasts, almost all of them free to download I found some interesting ones on psychology, data mining, brain science and humor. This time, using Podcast.net, I found the Library Channel from Arizona, but didn't find any podcasts that piqued my interest. I don't subscribe to any anymore, because I have the same philosophy for those that I have for e-list and blog subscriptions--if they consume more time than I can give them in a single day, I don't continue the subscription. (I have sustained membership in five e-lists for more than one year, but haven't kept any blog or podcast feeds for more than a couple of weeks). I do, however, use podcasts, and occasionally blogs, as a source of information on a specific topic.

No comments: